Bushnell G-Force ARC

300shorty

Anybody using this rangefinder? How does it perform? I'm in the market for a new rangefinder and this one caught my eye. I don't shoot extreme long range distances. Looking for something that will range a whitetail deer to about 800 yards or targets out to 1K. Really want the Leica or the Zeiss but those are not in my budget right now.

Anybody using this rangefinder? How does it perform? I'm in the market for a new rangefinder and this one caught my eye. I don't shoot extreme long range distances. Looking for something that will range a whitetail deer to about 800 yards or targets out to 1K. Really want the Leica or the Zeiss but those are not in my budget right now.

yes I have that rangefinder and I think it is great comes in at a good price. have not set it up for the excellent system that gives you bullet drop in MOA or MILs. crystal clear optics. small handy and I have ranged to over 1100 yds with it. one thing is you have to be very steady at that distance if you move a little it cant compute the range. some people will think it does not work at long distance so be steady. I think it offers the best for the money and then some

I just bought this rangefinder the other day off of amazon for a small 280 dollars! I read a million reviews on it. I love it!! Right out of the box I go in by back yard and start hitting 1000 no problem. Sunny and cloudy.

280 is real good price have you tried the bullet drop system yet. glad you like it

I agree, $280 seems like a good price. Curious how accurate it is on an animal...? If I can range a whitetail to about 500-600 yds accurately it's no question.

Uka, what's the furthest you've ranged an animal?

I have the ARC 1300. It has been great. I've used it the last year with no problems. I use it for archery and the rifle. The battery life has been good too, still the original.

I agree, $280 seems like a good price. Curious how accurate it is on an animal...? If I can range a whitetail to about 500-600 yds accurately it's no question.

Uka, what's the furthest you've ranged an animal?
I ranged a dairy cow at 650 yds so far

I know there was a video on youtube a while back with the top of the line range finder form bushnell. I don't remember if it was the G-force arc or there elite series. I think it was this one Elite 1 Mile CONX. But anyways they were ranging cattle at 2100 yrds. It was giving ranges back to them at that distance. It states its only rated to 1760yrds but who knows.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.