Bushnell G Force 1300 Rangefinder

Mike027

I was just wondering if anyone has had an opportunity to test the Bushnell G-Force 1300 rangefinder. I have found lots of shot show videos about this model on the internet but couldnt find any user reviews. I was strongly considering purchasing the elite 1600 but the G Force also looks good. Thanks for info you can provide. Mike

I work for Bushnell. You should start seeing that product in retail by about mid-June. Let me know if you have any other questions.

I'm in the same position as Mike. I'm looking hard at the 1600, but the 1300 has some better specs in some areas. I've also seen that some reviews of the 1600 say it's tough to read the display in bright light. Does anyone know if Bushnell changed the display to help correct this? I'm also interestested if anyone has any experience on how well these work out west on open ground. My Leupold is useless out there...

Ive heard the same things as mec1 has about the problem with reading the display in bright light. Otherwise there has been some really good reviews of the elite 1600. Whatever I get it has to be suitable for out west...Idaho especially. I didnt realize that the 1300 g force was not out yet and that would explain the lack of reviews on the internet. According to the specs both models can read a deer sized object to the same distance. The g force is more compact in size which I like. Thanks all. Mike

I am also very interested in this. I was set on the leupold rx1000 until I saw this. Just holding off until someone reviews it but hunting season starts early this year so I can't Wait to much longer

Last edited:
Well, I have an ARC1000 that's right on the money as far as distance is concerned and the display is quite readable in bright sunlight.

Mine is so accurate distance wise, I use it all the time for field dimensions, extrapolating acreage on fields I custom run for my farming business.

I ordered the G force and just got it a couple of days ago from Optic planet. We have had nothing but rain here the last 2 days in Michigan so I havent had a chance to test it out yet. The initial impression is good. Its compact and appears solidly built. Im headed out for lunch so I will take it with me. More later. Mike

Mike, Definitely look forward to hearing your impressions on the rangefinder. I need something that can do deer to at least 3-400 yards, red display, and angle compensation as I will be hunting in some hilly terrain. Greatly appreciate any feedback you can give!

I ordered the G force and just got it a couple of days ago from Optic planet. We have had nothing but rain here the last 2 days in Michigan so I havent had a chance to test it out yet. The initial impression is good. Its compact and appears solidly built. Im headed out for lunch so I will take it with me. More later. Mike

Tain is a good thing. Makes the crops (especially hay) grow and I'm in the hay business.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.