Bushnell G-Force 1300 ARC rangefinder

600 yards is all I will ever ask of it...my rifle is just a 30-06.

I have not been home yet to try out the G-Force, but from what I'm understanding here it will suit my needs just fine.

RR665, are you Over Seas???

G-Force and a 30-06, Thats a just about Perfect along with a Trophy Buck and a Tall Beer.

take Care John

I've been playing around with the G-Force 1300 some the last couple of days...

I like it, the red readout is fine....perfectly visible even in bright daylight.

I have ranged trees, cows, horses, buildings, etc...it spits out ranges, even long ones at nearly 1,300 yards, very quickly...about 2 seconds.

Trees between 600-800 yards...it gives the range almost as soon as you hit the button.

The farthest thing I've ranged so far is a tree at 1,276 yards....farthest thing with fur was a horse at 687 yards.

Its a very small little unit, fits nicely in the hand and all buttons are within reach...looks pretty neat too...mine is the camo version, camo was all they had in stock when I ordered.

So far, so good...

I've been playing around with the G-Force 1300 some the last couple of days...

I like it, the red readout is fine....perfectly visible even in bright daylight.

I have ranged trees, cows, horses, buildings, etc...it spits out ranges, even long ones at nearly 1,300 yards, very quickly...about 2 seconds.

Trees between 600-800 yards...it gives the range almost as soon as you hit the button.

The farthest thing I've ranged so far is a tree at 1,276 yards....farthest thing with fur was a horse at 687 yards.

Its a very small little unit, fits nicely in the hand and all buttons are within reach...looks pretty neat too...mine is the camo version, camo was all they had in stock when I ordered.

So far, so good...

Good, Nice one Ridge, I'm glad you are giving it a workout, have you tried shooting using the G-Force's formulas yet?? I am dying to get out and try it but due to health Im stuck in doors for a while.

John

Good, Nice one Ridge, I'm glad you are giving it a workout, have you tried shooting using the G-Force's formulas yet?? I am dying to get out and try it but due to health Im stuck in doors for a while.

John

No...haven't tried the formulas yet...might not ever, because I zero at 250 yards and thats not an option in the rangefinder.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.