Bushnell Forge

No experience, I have looked through their binos and scope in a store locally and their glass looked great. Really liked the scope reticle.

Sounds like it. I thought I saw they were made in the Philipines, but read at snipershide thread they're made in China.

Just picked up a nitro from midway. Half off and rebate. Made the scope about $225. I think the promo is still going on. Anyways, I'm impressed so far. Reticle tracks as it should. The deploy reticle isn't too ba . I still prefer the g1 reticle, but that's preference. I put it on a .22 so no real data on recoil. I no this isn't the forge, but thought I'd throw my 2 cents out there on the new bushnell series

I broke an Elite 6500 and they tried to send me a Forger(ery). I did a little checking and called them back and requested a Japanese made scope to replace the Japanese scope that I broke. After a little haggling, they sent me an XRS II in 4.5-30. I haven't even mounted it yet but initial impressions are good.

If I had been stuck with the Forge I would have put it on a 22. Maybe bought a Vudu.

They really screwed up by discontinuing the Elite 4500 and 6500 line. Those were some good scopes to replace with chinese tactical junk.
That says it all, liked the 4500's, all I have track and hold poi awesome as well as decent glass. I use two of them for load development they square track perfect. Guess I better hold on to em' Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.