Bushnell ET4305?

no zero stop and although I haven't seen it bushnell normally doesn't have alot of elevation in one turn of the turret.

I'm pretty stuck on keeping the min. power down around 4. I was debating between a Mark 4 lr/t 4.5-14x50 and a Conquest 4.5-14x50 AO MC when I found this. Having the same low end with twice the top for a little less money sounds pretty sweet, but I wonder about the clarity and quality of it.

I have the elite 6500 4.4-30x50 with mil-dot and I am happy with the scope. It tracks well, the eye relief is great, the mil-dot is crisp, and I was concerned about the usability of the high power but it seems to stay bright enough on high power for a clear sight picture. It has held up fine over several shots mounted on my 300WM.
I don't think you would be at all disappointed with this scope and for under $1000.

I also have a Zeiss 4.5-14x44 which is a great scope, bright,clear, quality turrets,
17oz excellent for a lightweight rifle.

Hey Nieko, since you have experience with both let me ask you this. If you had to chose between the Zeiss and the Bushnell, which one do you give up and why?

Probably the Bushnell because the Zeiss is on a lightweight hunting rifle and I have had great luck with the rapid z800 ret for hunting, it is a little thick but is easily seen in low light conditions, the glass is great, I could easily make shots out to 400 yds way after legal light. I use the reticule hold overs if time is limited and dial if I have extra time. I had Zeiss install a Moa turret on the elevation and the clicks are positive and precise, also I like the 18 minutes in one turn. This is a tough to beat hunting scope.

I found this thread by searching the internet for reviews on this scope. Nieko, could you confirm the amount of total elevation adjustment that this scope has? I've seen some different numbers on the net and it ranges from 50 MOA to 80 MOA.

I had an elite 6-24 that was 99% perfect except that it only had 50 MOA of adjustment and even with a 20 MOA rail on the gun I couldn't get the range I needed out of the scope. I sold that 6-24 and put on the old reliable 3200 10X that's got all the elevation adjustment that I need.

For the money this new scope seems to be a great solution for people who like a variable high magnification scope but don't want to sacrafice short range field of view.

Just got this scope mounted and sighted in today. Heres the first group I got after 3 sighter shots...

All 3 of them could fit completely under a penny, measured it as a 5/16" group! and im extremely proud of myself and my rifle.

533840_4331608219692_1367463090_n.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.