Bushnell Elite 6500 4.5-30x Tactical

Yakblast

I was thinking about setting my .300RUM with one of these Bushnell 4.5-30x tactical scopes. They seem like alright price to value (1,000.00 Canadain approx.) and I was just wondering if anybody had any feedback on this unit before I go ahead and spend that kinda $$$$

Thanks a bunch!!

gun)

I was thinking about setting my .300RUM with one of these Bushnell 4.5-30x tactical scopes. They seem like alright price to value (1,000.00 Canadain approx.) and I was just wondering if anybody had any feedback on this unit before I go ahead and spend that kinda $$$$

Thanks a bunch!!

gun)

Don't spend that much. I'll sell you mine which has only been mounted on 1 rifle taken into the field 3 times with out a scratch or nick. $650.00 comes with sun shade and Butler Flip caps. I sold a scope to a person in Canada before. Its a fine scope ,but its not an IOR or Night force.

I'll sell the one I have. It is new in the box never mounted, comes w/sun shade.
Only $585.00USD plus shipping.

Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.