• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bushnell elite 6500 2.5x-16x-50mm & talleys

augustinaustin

BUSHNELL ELITE 6500 SERIES in 2.5x-16x x 50mm Objective with 30mm Tube. I bought this new and put it on a gun I have decided is too nice to hunt with and went back to my old rifle set-up. It is as new, never cleaned, never hunted, went to the rifle range exactly one time, still has box and all papers. It is still wearing TALLEY RINGS W/THROW LEVERS AND TALLEY BASES FOR A PRE 64 WIN.
MIDWAY GETS $779.99 for scope and $150 for base and rings

****REDUCED*** I'LL TAKE $510.00 FOR THE SCOPE DELIVERED AND $100 FOR THE TALLEYS....THIS STUFF IS AS NEW AND A HECK OF A PRICE. PLEASE MONEY ORDERS PREFERRED AND NO PAYPAL,
[email protected]
August in Austin

The Bushnell Elite 6500 Rifle Scope has an industry leading 6.5x magnification range making it ideal for shooters who want a scope that can be used in the brush as well as in the wide-open range. Featuring push/pull turrets with resettable zero, an extended 80-MOA of windage and elevation adjustment travel with 1/4 MOA finger-tip click adjustments and a one-piece 30mm tube for outstanding light transmission. Also has up to 5" of eye relief, an ultrafine Multi-X reticle, an extra wide high resolution field of view and Bushnell Rainguard fully multi-coated lenses. Nitrogen filled, waterproof, fogproof and shockproof. Includes a 3" sunshade and covered by the Bushnell limited lifetime warranty.
Technical Information

Tube Diameter: 30mm
Objective (front) Diameter: 57mm
Ocular (rear) Diameter: 42mm

Adjustment Click Value: 1/4 MOA
Eye Relief: 3.9"

Field of View at 100 Yards:
# 7' @ 16x
# 42' @ 2.5x
Lens Coating: Fully multi-coated

Length: 13.5"
Weight: 21 ounces