• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bushnell Elite 4200 2.5-10x40 matte firefly reticle rainguard original box & papers w/ lens caps

Savage 12BVSS

Bought this scope new and mounted it on a 7mm-08 rifle, used it for couple years and it tracked and held poi perfect. Wanted a zeiss for the gun and put this one back in the box in the gun cabinet. Its as close to mint as you will find with original box - booklets and papers - lens caps. I'm crazy about keeping lenses clean and scratch free and not marring or banging up scope tube. Has the firefly plex reticle that charges up and glows about 30 minutes in low light conditions. Rainguard prevent's lenses from losing visibility in rain or fogging going from warm to cold. Bright edge to edge clarity, good in low light conditions. $240 shipped. Any questions message me. Dave
DSCN6528.JPG
DSCN6530.JPG
DSCN6531.JPG

30mm tube? Can't tell from the photo but does it have a exposed elevation turret?

Sorry trying to raise money for a new barrel for my current project. If it don't sell I will find something else to turn into funds.

I will take this. Please PM payment information.

Thanks,
Terry
OK its yours
John D Baumgardner
466 Elm St Newport Maine 04953
[email protected]
207 341 7746 my cell #
Send money order to me mail to above address, you don't know me but a christian and honest. Will send scope to address you supply and only ask you contact me when you receive and let me know everything is OK with you. It is in pristine condition and as described. Will send first class USPS with tracking. Any questions call or e-mail me will mark it sold my middle name is Dave thats what I go by. Thank You.