Bushnell DOA 600 drop chart

40crk

I have the 4.5-30x50 DOA 600 on my 257 Wby. Does anyone know the actual drops for each 100 yrd increment? It would help me to figure out what zero works best and how off each reticle line will be. Thanks

What bullet are you using, how fast is it... What Altitude are you at....the more info you provide will halp get you an answer.

You misunderstand. Sorry, I am not always clear. I am actually looking for how many inches Bushnell has each cross check on the 600 reticle at the 6 specified yardages.
100 yrds is 0
200 yrds = ?drop
300 yrd = ?drop etc.

I have a .257 Wby and I reload a bit hotter than factory so the scope reticle does not work for it. With the drop points I could calculate how many yrds I should set my zero at to make it a bit more accurate OR Figure out what the 6 drop points really are, for example. Drop point 5 might actually be 550 yrds instead of 500.

It's amazing that this info is not published by Bushnell. The Strelok iPhone app lets you calculate ranges for the DOA reticles. You should be able to figure out the subtensions from there.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.