Bushnell.com doesn't resopond for tech support

DART2

I am sorry that my first post begins with something like this, i quote downwards the letter sent to Bushnell.com for that they don't give me an answer:

Hello,

i am coming again after 2 weeks to please you to figure me out. As an european, i use european industrial cartridges and muzzles for target shooting. I have buy the Elite 1600 ARC laser rangefinder to help me compensate the angel of shooting. Unfortunately i cannot do this with your product because the ammo that i use (which is convenient for me regarding price/precision) it is not included in the rangefinder's database (ballistic group..A,B,C....etc.). Please tell me which is the ballistic group for the following ammo's:
1. Geco Target 170gr. (BC=0.305;V=2647fps;E(J)=2564)
2. Geco Teilmantel/SP 170gr.(BC=0.305;V=2647fps;E(J)=2564)
3. Geco Plus 170gr.(BC=0.274;V=2657fps;E(J)=3609)
4. RWS EVO 183.6gr.(BC=0.366;V=2542fps;E(J)=3574)

I please you again to tell me which is the ballistic group for those ammo's and it would be great if you will update the ballistic groups from your website, because there are many people interested, especially those who buy and use your products. For example, i have another 2 optical devices from you...

I hope for an answer sooner,
Best regards.

Actually, this is the second mail that i have tried to sent them, but now the site doesn't let me send any message (despite the fact that i am logged on the site)...

I am very disapointed by their treatment, considering that i have already 3 products buyed from them (as an european)...

I am asking you if this what happened to me is just an exception, or have you have been to in this situation???

I would be very pleased if someone on this forum can help me with the question that i asked Bushnell.com

Thank you.

Good afternoon I am a pro-staff for Bushnell Final Approach. I would like to first apologize that you are have problems. Please send me an email detailing your current issues and what you would like me to do. I would me more than happy to help.
Andy
[email protected]

Hello,

until now you are my fastest feedback, thank you for contacting me. I do not judge the products of Bushnell because i am a happy owner and user of those products (Bushnell Elite 3200 Tactical 10x40, Bushnell Elite 1600 ARC, sooner Bushnell Elite Tactical 1-6,5x24). Their lack of reaction was that bothered me...What i am interested in i already specified in the original mail to Bushnell.com, i will write it here too: if this ammunition are/will be included in the ballistic group (A,B,C,D,E,F) of the Elite 1600 ARC rangefinder, because is the ammo that i use. Because i am an european, i have the best access to those ammos.

1. Geco Target 170gr. (BC=0.305;V=2647fps;E(J)=2564)
2. Geco Teilmantel/SP 170gr.(BC=0.305;V=2647fps;E(J)=2564)
3. Geco Plus 170gr.(BC=0.274;V=2657fps;E(J)=3609)
4. RWS EVO 183.6gr.(BC=0.366;V=2542fps;E(J)=3574)

Thank you for sending me your contact details but i would be happy to debate the subject here, because maybe some other people are interested. I saw that in Great Britain, which is also Europe :), Geco ammunition is a preferred training ammunition.

I will forward this on, I am on my iPhone but I will do a little research if I can get to a PC. I will let you know as soon as I do.
Andy

That's pretty fast customer support. Maybe Bushnell needs to get a getter IT for its website or wake up the website monitors.

I always call Bushnell's Customer Service 800 number and have always had great service.

I currently own Bushnell 1 Mile ARC 10X42 binoculars and a Bushnell ERS 3.5-21 X50 tactical scope with H 59 reticle. Both products are at the very top of their price range for performance and quality, IMHO.

Im also not very happy with Bushnell 's message system. I had the misfortune of letting my rifle fall over on a rock. This left unsightly marks on my turret caps and left a small dent on front objective lens where sunshade screws in. Now I cant screw in my sunshade anymore.

I contacted bushnell on the support page asking how I can order these parts expecting to speak to someone. All I get is the same message that I must look at the scope parts order form. It only shows codes for the parts no clarity as what turret cap for what model scope.

I have the Elite Tactical 4.5-30x50 and want both windage and elevation turret caps and the screw in section at the front of the objective so I can screw in my sunshade again. Im situated in South Africa.

Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.