BUSHNELL, a solid brand

I really like them
8DE850F5-8C96-4D8F-8A59-B36919E3AC57.jpeg

Just shot my cheap ( $200 after rebate) Bushnell Nitro 4 X 16 X 44 deploy MOA recticle out to 850 yards on new build 300 win mag shooting with hunting bullets ( 200 gr gamekings). Elevation was right on the spot ( with in 1 inch either way) data pulled off Balistic AE for my load. I was off about 5 inches on my wind call. With a little load development and 208 eld-m I will keep stretching it out. Clarity was equal to leupolds and better then other highly advertised scopes. Not dogging anyone that pays for the much higher priced scopes just sharing my experience.
Richard I agree with you 100%, I have been behind Schmidt and Benders, USO's and I went for 15 years or so where I wouldn't touch anything that didn't say Leupold and I'm with RICHARD PERRETT if you can afford it by all means have at it but IMO "Budget Scopes "if you will have rapidly closed the gap on top tier stuff, I now have the Nitros on everting I have save for my 308 which has dare I say the old SWFA 10X and I would not hesitate to take any of them anywhere for anything

I'm looking at them very closely, now that elites are gone they may be my replacement. Wow Bean, you got a few I'd say. Must be decent optic's.............just sayin' :)

Butterbean what I was most impressed with was the fact that on my Ballistic calculator my elevation and windage turret are set on 1.000 MOA value and I did not have to make any adjustments to these value's. 17 MOA on calculator corresponded perfectly with 17 MOA on Deploy reticle at full power. It sure was nice not having to fiddle with dials and lets one get on target much faster. I have a lot of different manufacturers scopes at a wide range of price values but this scope is quickly becoming my favorite.

Butterbean what I was most impressed with was the fact that on my Ballistic calculator my elevation and windage turret are set on 1.000 MOA value and I did not have to make any adjustments to these value's. 17 MOA on calculator corresponded perfectly with 17 MOA on Deploy reticle at full power. It sure was nice not having to fiddle with dials and lets one get on target much faster. I have a lot of different manufacturers scopes at a wide range of price values but this scope is quickly becoming my favorite.
I use Mils but I concur my ballistic app is spot on with the scope and like you as of rite now its my favorite

FIhElUoh.jpg

I have a fairly new Nitro 5-20X Deploy MIL on my Sauer Creedmoor. The Mil calculations match my bullet holes out to 400 Yards pretty dead on so far. The Side Focus Parallax adjustment may not have the feel of the Bushnell Elites (I have a 4500 and a 6500) but does the job OK.

I wish someone who has the Forge would post their experience with it.

FIhElUoh.jpg

I have a fairly new Nitro 5-20X Deploy MIL on my Sauer Creedmoor. The Mil calculations match my bullet holes out to 400 Yards pretty dead on so far. The Side Focus Parallax adjustment may not have the feel of the Bushnell Elites (I have a 4500 and a 6500) but does the job OK.

I wish someone who has the Forge would post their experience with it.
I have a Forge on the way so I'll let you know when it gets here

I'm very happy with the Elite 3200 3x9x40 I have on my bolt gun 30-30. It's on par with the VX-1's I have.

I replaced a vintage 70's Bushnell / Banner fixed 4 on the gun. The fixed 4 was fine but I didnt like the fine cross hairs on it....and was joing and had money to burn.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.