• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bushnell 4200 elite 6-24x50

slamminsalmon

Im selling my 6-24x50 bushnell 4200 elite to hopefully buy a huskemaw. This is a wonderful scope I have had it on my 300 rum for 3 years and have shot a total of approx. 50 rounds through this set up. It has held zero amazingly. Consistently holding very tight groups. I am not sure on a good asking price. I paid 800 I believe for it. Shoot me a solid offer and we can go from there. If someone has a good asking price please let me know.Thanks Scott. 269-720-1717

Slamminsalmon (dig your handle name) might be a little tough to get any takers at $500
for your 3 years used scope when yo can now get them new for under $600. Just trying to help you out.
Bushnell Elite 4200 6-24x50 Tactical Rifle Scope - Overstock™ Shopping - The Best Prices on Bushnell Gun Scopes

Most people would probably be looking to spend around $300-400 depending on condition etc.

Best of luck. Nice scope though.
Also helps if you post some pictures.

Wow Mtnfresh you are on a roll slammin folks on their scope ads. Constructive criticism is always welcome but I'm sure it would be more appreciated if done by PM and not a public post.

Good luck with the sale Slamminsalmon.

Wayoutinmo, certainly not "slammin" anyone. He was simply trying to find out what his scope is worth and I gave my input based on new sales and what they are being sold for on ebay. Trying to help him get a good idea what his scope may be worth. You completely misrepresented what you were selling so I told you and tried to help you know the difference in what you were actually selling vs what you said it was. Certainly didn't mean to hurt your feelings or embarrass you.
I will send PM from now on however, that is a good idea, thanks.

Mtnfresh the only person you are embarrassing is yourself. It seems to me that you are in the market for a cheap 6-20 range quality scope as you offered your same BS advice to Hodgman on his VXIII 6.5-20 in a public post. Salmon had already posted a price so at that point your expert advice was no longer needed. Now that we have gone down this road lets get this post back on track.

Bump up for a nice scope and good luck with the sale.

Is the scope FFP or SFP? Might help the sale knowing that info.