The local cabelas store has a bushmaster on sale for 640
They any good I know nothing about these black things
would only get just cause the price is good and may be fun to shoot
retiredcpo

The local cabelas store has a bushmaster on sale for 640
They any good I know nothing about these black things
would only get just cause the price is good and may be fun to shoot
retiredcpo

Yes, Bushmaster puts together a good product and it should function well. It doesn't sound like a bad price either.

The Bushmaster plant that was closed in Windham Maine has been reopened by the founder of Bushmaster. The new plant rehired about half of the people laid off from Bushmaster. They are called Windham Weaponry. I called them and had a nice talk. Sounds like the quality is very high. I decided to buy one. They are about 780.00 Can't wait to give it a good test!

The sale flyer does not list a configuration just bushmaster ar-15 with red dot
my guess is the carbon with red dot

The sale flyer does not list a configuration just bushmaster ar-15 with red dot
my guess is the carbon with red dot

I think you're on track with the model. I've seen them for $699 at the local gun shops. So, the price sounds good.

Picked one up a couple of years ago (m4 w/ 16" barrel). Shoots all ammo well. No work done but able to shoot .5 moa with various factory 55 -69 gr. Tried shooting w/o cleaning till it jammed 750-1000 rnds., never happened. I'm happy. Good, reliable firearm.

good thing about AR platform is that if you don't like something or it doesn't shoot well you can rebarrel or swap parts easily.gun)

I had had some time to check out my new gun. Its the Windham Weaponry
Model: R16A4T "HBC". Its amazing. They put out a real quality gun. I have had it out shooting a couple of times now and I am very happy with it. I would recommend buying one if you are in the market for a M-4. gun)

Have had two Bushmasters. The Predator was the most accurate .223 I have ever owned bolt gun or otherwise. They sell a quality product...go for it!

I've owned a Bushmaster varmint whacker for many years now. Not one problem ever. It has a 24" barrel and is an absolute tack driver. Love it.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.