• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bushmaster Varminter 16" Model

BigBuck74

I am selling my Bushmaster Varminter 16" HBAR fluted match. This is an original Bushmaster from Wyndam ME. (Unlike the Remmys from today). This are excellent match grade guns, and this one will shoot 1/4" MOA all day at 100yrds. with ball ammo. The 2 stage match trigger breaks at 3lbs. I am the original owner and I can tell you there is not 100 rnds through the gun. It looks new, with zero wear to the finish. It will shoot both 5.56 and .223 Rem both accurately with no problems just like a Wylde chambering. This is identical to the 20" one I am selling.

DESCRIPTION:
Bushmaster HBAR XM15-E2S with Aluminum Hand Guard

Manufacturer: Bushmaster
Model: XM15-E2S
Caliber: .223-5.56mm
Finish: Blued
Stock: Synthetic Pistol Grip and Butt Stock with Aluminum Hand Guard
Barrel Length: Bushmaster 16" HBAR 1:9

Sights: Picatinny Rail

Asking $750.00

000_0009.JPG

Attachments

• 000_0010.JPG
    000_0010.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
  • 000_0011.JPG
    000_0011.JPG
    681.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I am selling my Bushmaster Varminter 16" HBAR fluted match. This is an original Bushmaster from Wyndam ME. (Unlike the Remmys from today). This are excellent match grade guns, and this one will shoot 1/4" MOA all day at 100yrds. with ball ammo. The 2 stage match trigger breaks at 3lbs. I am the original owner and I can tell you there is not 100 rnds through the gun. It looks new, with zero wear to the finish. It will shoot both 5.56 and .223 Rem both accurately with no problems just like a Wylde chambering. This is identical to the 20" one I am selling.

DESCRIPTION:

Asking $750.00

View attachment 131563

DESCRIPTION:

Asking