bushing size for 300 RUM

robbor

Can somebody give me an idea of bushing size(redding dies) for a 300 rum, please indicate weather you are using rem or fed brass. thanks rob

[ QUOTE ]
Can somebody give me an idea of bushing size(redding dies) for a 300 rum, please indicate weather you are using rem or fed brass. thanks rob

[/ QUOTE ] Take a loaded round, measure the neck outside dia. with a mic, buy bushing from the results! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yes I know how to measure for the bushings but I dont have any brass yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif,

[ QUOTE ]
Yes I know how to measure for the bushings but I dont have any brass yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif,

[/ QUOTE ] The problem with giving an answer to your question is there is to many variables. If I am to assume you are going to use the ctg. in a factory chambered rifle, you are not neck turning, your bullets are all the same dia. and you are trying to use the ammo magazine fed, then I recommend you measure from factory ammo. If not, please give more info. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.