Burris VS Zeiss

Interesting thread. I was at my Moms house going through my Dads things. She said to take anything I wanted. My Dad and I used to load together a lot after I got back from the Navy. They lived out in the country and we'd chrono and group our test ammo and talk about what we'd like to try next. I worked in their county and was able to stop by anytime. It was something that I'm glad I took the time to do. A few years back though, he started getting Alzhiemers and last summer he had to be placed in a nursing home. He's still around but pretty confused most of the time.
Anyway, I found a brand new Burris Fullfield II with the Ballistic Plex, still in the box. He was planning a build and had been talking about it for some time. I laid claim to it but don't know what I'll put it on. Most of my glass is Leupold but I think I'll see if I can't find something to hang it on.

Tom

The Burris Blackdiamond 6x-24x-50 is the one I just bought to go on my 338 RUM with a Broughton bbl. with Jims Muscle brake. It's going to have one of Joels stocks on it with a piece of iron wood I sent him. Can't wait to see how it shoots.
Tarey

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.