• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Burris Veracity 4-20x50 E1 FFP Reticle

GreenDecoy

Selling a Burris Veracity 4-20x50mm FFP E1 Ballistic Reticle for $450 price drop SOLD

The scope is in excellent condition. Glass is 100%. Turret caps have the slightest scuffs from being set on bench top. No ring marks. Scope is basically like new.

Mounted once in Warne rings to a 6.5 Creedmoor bench gun. No days in the field. Pampered scope.

US and PayPal (+3% or F&F) only please.

SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_2299.jpg
    IMG_2299.jpg
    629.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2300.jpg
    IMG_2300.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2302.jpg
    IMG_2302.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Does your scope have the m.a.d. Knobs?
Is that the reticle like Leupold varmint hunter only better?

Sorry, I don't know what MAD knobs are really. This turret has a cap that is designed to be removable or just stay off for quick dialing. It may be compatible with the M.A.D. system but I honestly don't know. I'm gonna be safe and say "no".

The reticle is great. Not sure if it's "better" (I've never used the Leupold) but it's definitely similar to the Leuopold Varmint. The thing I like about this reticle is the slight taper that allows good visibility as you zoom through the large focal range. I found that the drops and windage were spot on for my 6.5cm. It's a great scope really. I don't really want to sell it but I could use the funds for a project and it's been sitting around for a year looking for a home.

Thanks for the inquiry!