Burris Target Knob Retrofit

kiwicharlie

I was sending my 4-16x44 Sig Select back to Burris for repair and enquired about getting some 1/8th adjustment knobs added.
The customer service rep said no problems, $80 and it will be job done.
I received the scope back after not being billed and no target knobs added.
Now their customer service rep is saying they don't put target knobs on the 4-16.
What options are there for target knobs for my scope..and who should I believe at Burris?

Sorry can't help with your question but food for thought, if you want 1/8 target knobs, why not hock it and buy a Sightron 4-16 S11. Should cost little to upgrade and the Sightron is a nice scope, reliable, good eye relief, nice and crisp. Just an idea. You'd have to buy direct from outside NZ, Jon Jackovich who owns theopticzone.com is a sponsor here and ships to NZ quickly and without fuss.

I have a Burris sig select 4x16 x44 and Burris installed tactical turrets for the $80.00 fee. The turret is 1/4" clicks but I am very happy with them. If I remember correctly the turret has 17 moa for one rotation which gets me out further than I want to shoot with my 280AI. Maybe they mean they can not install 1/8" turrets. Good luck.

Thanks for that.
How long ago did you get the retrofit turret?
I wouldn't think they would cease such a service, but you never know!

They installed the turrets about 6 weeks ago, I am sure they still do it, call Martin at customer service 888 228-7747 x15 he is the most helpful when I have to deal with Burris.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.