• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Burris, Pride Fowler, and Nikon scopes

guns_and_labs

Burris Black Diamond 6-24x50 mildot: Nice quality, but I'm moving to FFP. This one is true mildot, not the "ballistic mildot". Everything's in excellent shape, ring marks so faint so as to be almost imaginary. Scope caps included, but no box. Retail $750 from MidwayUSA, asking $500. ***SPF***

Pride Fowler 3-9x42 Rapid Reticle (model) RR800-1: like new, but without box. Ranged for (and marked for) 100-800 yards, and calibrated for .308 and similar loads. My problem is that I can't see 800 yards at 9x anymore. More information at: Rifle Scopes - Red Dot Pistol and Rifle Scopes Pride-Fowler, INC. Home of the Rapid Reticle. Scope caps included. Retail $550-595, asking $300.***SPF***

Nikon Monarch 2.5-10x42 mildot: like new, but without box. I'm not sure that this was even mounted; I found it in my scope locker looking lonely. Retail around $400, asking $200.***SPF***

All prices shipped.

[I really have to start saving the boxes...]

Last edited:
Has the Pride Fowler Rapid Reticle RR800-1 posted on July 30, 2008 been sold? I am looking to purchase one of these.

Thanks.​