• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Burris MTac Optic 30mm MRAD in P.E.P.R. QD mount

BigBuck74

I am selling my Burris MTAC 4.5-14x42 MRAD optic. As with all Burris optics they are ranking pretty high in the shooting sports today. This scope is in 99% condition, and included in the sale is a Burris quick detach P.E.P.R. mount in 30mm. This makes it easy to remove your optic on and off the gun to use in junction with your battle sights. The scope retails for a little over $455.00 and the mount is an additional $89.00..

I am asking $275.00!!! reduced from $300.00 for everything shipped to your door!!

Below is some more specs on the optic.

The MTAC™Riflescope line is a proven favorite inthe competitive shooting world. They're built forconsistent, repeatable, mid-distance shootingwith features and comfort that add up to anextreme value in versatility. Your MTAC includesthe following features:• Mil-Rad Target Knobs.Finger-adjustablemil-rad target knobs are easy to grip and makefor easy adjustments.• Competition-Ready Reticles.The G2B Mil-Dot™

1883549.jpg

8370110.jpg

5171496.jpg

4540907.jpg

Last edited:
REDUCED, NEEDS TO GO! $300.00 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!!

Last edited:
BUMP AND REDUCED AGAIN.. $300.00 to your door.

Last edited: