• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Burris Fullfield II 4.5-14x42 AOW/Ballistic Plex

7 Coal

Burris Fullfield II 4.5-14x42 AOW/Ballistic Plex, Matte Finish, FOR SALE. Comes with box, all original papers, lens covers, and scope cover cloth. Has some light ring marks, but overall EXCELLENT shape. $310.00 shipped and insured. Below is a Pic. For any specific questions you can E-mail me at [email protected].
P1010120.jpg

P1010121.jpg

What is the length of the scope, why are you selling how clear is it?
monte

Hi Monte, The overall lenth of the scope is 13 inches. The reason the scope is for sale is I have some other projects going and could use the money for them. I have never had any problems with the scope. I was very pleased with it I have taken Game out to 400 yards using the ballistic plex. The clarity in the scope is excellent. I think it is a nice optic. If you have any futher question contact me or you can E-mail me. Thanks for your interst

Price Reduced $295.00. This is an great scope and is in excellent condtion. Any question E-mail me. Thanks for veiwing.

7coal,

Would you be interested in trading the scope for a real nice Marlin 30/30.

It is in perfect condition with less than 100 rounds down the tube with real nice wood...

See Marlin 30/30 here: www.hunt101.com/img/264154

Regards,
Daniel Lajeunesse

Cocked, I really don't have any use for a Marlin 30/30 at this time. But if your are interested in the scope and want to know some more info you can E-mail me. If not thanks anyways and thanks for the reply.

Recent Posts