• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Burris Fullfield 2 4.5-14x42 w/ Elevation Turret FS/FT

TannerGun

Hey guys, I've got a Burris Fullfield2 4.5-14x42 that I had the Burris shop stick a Tac 2 Elevation turret on.

I painted the scope a while back, but took the time to get it stripped back to original finish really well, and I think it looks nice and clean. I'm into the scope for about 360 bucks, but like I said it has been painted and stripped. The paint stripped a tiny bit of the white lettering out of the numbers on the objective, I tried to include that in the pics.

I'd be interested in trading for some other scopes with turrets/ or a laser range finder that'll get me out to 1000 yards.

I'd let the scope go for 230 shipped. All offers/trades will totally be considered.
IMAG0258.jpg

IMAG0261.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0269.jpg

Here you can see I've gotten the scope even cleaner than the rest of the pictures show. thanks for looking!

I'll do $125 and a new in the package Harris bipod. I have BR-S 6-9inch w/swivel or LM-S 9-13inch w/swivel and leg notches.
Regards, Mark

Thank you for the offer, but the only rifle I use a bipod on right now is equipped.

Mainly looking for rangefinders/ reloading equipment.

Again, thanks.

Thanks for your offer, but the only rifle I currently use a bipod on is already equipped with one.

I'm reallly looking for a rangefinder/reloading equipment.

Again, thank you for the offer.