??? Burris Euro Diamond & IOR Valdada Scopes

DB Bill

Does anyone have any experience with these? Looking at something on the order of 2.5-10x42mm to stick on a calling for coyotes.

Prices are fairly close and they are both 30mm but Burris has a lighted reticle while the IOR only has a lighted reticle on their tactical model.

The other scope I've been looking at is a Zeiss Conquest in 3.5-10x44mm....a 1" scope.

I have never looked through the Euro Diamond but can tell you the IOR is some quality glass.
I have a Burris Full Field II with the LRS and I like it , its not so bright that it blinds you and it not a big dot that covers the target. Its a fairly bright scope for the money I woulden't compair it to a VX-III leo but its pretty bright and clear.
The IOR on the other hand is way brighter and much ore clear than any scope in the price range.
Honestly I can't realy justify the LRS in the Burris I own , the price was great so I got it. I don't ever use it as most of the time if its dark enough to need the lit retical its to dark to see the target anyhow

DB, have you looked at the Nikon tactical 2.5x10x44? It's a 30 mm tube and the glass is almost as good as the Conquest. I think there is someone selling them here in the buy,sell,trade section for around $575. Just to add to the confusion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have the 2.5x10x42 lighted reticle IOR and I love it. Its the best scope I have owned so far and have been a leupy fan forever. I have never used a NF,USO,S&B so I can't compare. I have used the nikon,sightron,leupy,tasco,weaver,burris,redfield, and a couple other low end scopes and can say without reservation I love my IOR. I will purchase another one in the future.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.