Burris Elliminators, any users out there?

JiggyIi

I have a Burris Elliminator III , havnt really used it yet, mounted it, went to sight in, ran out of windage, sent back to Burris to get it recalibrated
Will try again soon.
How do you like yours??

I have one of the early ones. It came to me on an AR in 224 Valkyrie I got on a trade. Always wanted one of them so couldn't pass up the deal. I ran probably 100 rounds through it and was impressed but moved a Sitemark Wraith onto the rifle and set the Eliminator aside for safe keeping. Planning to mount it on a Prairie Dog rifle for an upcoming trip which I think will be a much better use of the scope than having it on an AR.

I expected a lot from Burris and wasn't disappointed. It's simple to operate and crystal clear. Anxious to see how it performs this summer on PD's. Haven't decided which rifle to put it on yet but in the middle of a new 22 Hornet build so It may land there.

I have one of the early ones. It came to me on an AR in 224 Valkyrie I got on a trade. Always wanted one of them so couldn't pass up the deal. I ran probably 100 rounds through it and was impressed but moved a Sitemark Wraith onto the rifle and set the Eliminator aside for safe keeping. Planning to mount it on a Prairie Dog rifle for an upcoming trip which I think will be a much better use of the scope than having it on an AR.

I expected a lot from Burris and wasn't disappointed. It's simple to operate and crystal clear. Anxious to see how it performs this summer on PD's. Haven't decided which rifle to put it on yet but in the middle of a new 22 Hornet build so It may land there.
What distance will it range?

The manual states Deer 50 - 550 Yards, Reflective 50 - 800 Yards. Newer models are further. I've tried but it has been a couple years since it was off the shelf so I don't remember.