• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Burris Elliminator III

Sealesniper

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I am the original owner of this scope. It is in like new condition, no scraches for damage to any part of the scope or internal circuits. Works as it should. I sold the gun I had it mounted on and seem to be long on glass, so I am selling some to simplify.
Comes with original box, scope, shims, instructions, sunshade and caps. Great predator hunting scope.

Scope is 4x-16x 50mm with the X96 reticle. Scope is Matte Black

I will post pictures with my name and date tonight.

Not looking for trades.

Asking $750 shipped and insured. SOLD PENDING PUNDS

Last edited:
pictures added, lightly attached to a gyb for show.

Attachments

• elim1.jpg
    elim1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 155
  • ellim.jpg
    ellim.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 137
This is a very good scope I put one on my fathers 6.5 creed because he was just not interested in Turing turrets. This gets him out to 500 yards So easy he thinks he can shoot 1000 no problem.

Glass is perfect. I have ranged with a 6x47 (similar to a 243) to 1136 yards and made the shot on steel. Scope is very clear and once programmed (takes a minute) it will show POI out to the limits of the scope. I say limits of the scope as it only has so many minutes of drop. If you shoot a very flat shooting round you might get 1400-1500 yards before you bottom out. If you shoot a slower round, it may bottom out at 700-800 yards. Range finder works better in mist and rain than my Leica 1600. Only "issue" I ever had was looking directly into the sunset late one evening. Image was washed out just like any other scope would with that volume of reddish light coming directly into the lens. My NF does the same in that stand.

I had a PM for "I will take it off your hands" and then nothing more from that buyer. I will not mention his name here, but looks like it is still for sale.