Burris Eliminator 3

JPHunter

Hi guys,
I'm having a discussion with a fella where our opinions differ a fair bit I'll just say, his opinion is that the Burris Eliminator 3 is the best thing for medium/long range shooting out to 700m and without fail it puts him on a dinner plate sized target to that range every time regardless of conditions. Whereas I don't believe it's better substitute for long range shooting over, good quality rang finding binos, a good scope and a good ballistics program as well as other instruments to take in varying conditions.

So I actually have a leg to stand on or not? Can someone please give me info either way to justify this.

I personally don't think a scope trying to cram everything in can do as good a job as several products that have been engineered to a high standard for a specific job.

Appreciate the help

JP

iv got a mate that wants one too. but I keep saying nah don't, you never see them at the nra shooting range. (but I don't have any experience with one)
they might be ok, for those that are scared of working out ballistics. but how does he do the wind calculations?

im interested in what others say too.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.