• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Burris Double Dovetail Signature Rings, 30mm, Remington 700 SA

glock24

I have set of Burris Signature double-dovetail 30mm rings and bases for sale that fit a Remington 700 SA receiver.
For those who know what these are, awesome! For those who don't, here's my spiel;

These steel rings lock into the steel bases via a twist-lock dovetail feature, and the bases then thread into the receiver holes per usual. I am including both 8-40 screws, and 6-48 screws with oversized heads. The rings themselves utilize conical plastic inserts that Burris advertises as a rough-alignment feature so one can get their scope physically more aligned with the bore before adjusting the scope's internals. But what is also great about these plastic inserts (besides having tremendous holding power without scratching the scope tube) is they can also be used to add incline to the scope without the need for an inclined scope rail. This set includes both the 0.000" inserts and the +/-0.010" inserts. And of course with this being a two-piece mounting system, the breach area of the receiver now remains completely wide open for more-easily loading and/or unloading cartridges (compared to a one-piece rail)

Burris calls these 'medium' rings, but after wasting too much time searching for actual height specs, I took height-gauge measurements myself with a lapping bar spanned across the rings. I'm measuring 1.095" from the bottom of the base to the centerline of the ring. Again, bottom of the base. In other words, this 1.095" measurement includes both the base and ring height.

Lastly, these rings have been refinished in matte black Cerakote.

Asking $100 shipped CONUS. No trades please