• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED burris black diamond 4-16x50 mildot, turrets, caps & covers

loaders_loft

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

For sale is a very nice Burris Black Diamond 4-16x50 30mm tube, with goodies as shown. This scope was customized at the factory with 1/4moa target turrets and a true mildot reticle. This is not the ballistic mildot - You won't find this scope setup anywhere else. The scope is equipped with side focus and posilock. These scopes have exceptionally nice optics with great clarity.

Selling at a very nice deal for just SPF $600 shipped, including 2 burris bikini covers, sun shade, butler creek caps (front cap has a hole through it to reduce mirage). I must be crazy dumping this nice of a scope for this price. Going rate on a black diamond 4-16 with basic hunter knobs and ballistic plex reticle is about $700, plus $20 sunshade and $8ea for the front & rear covers. The upgraded knobs and reticle cost $200 extra from burris.

The side focus on this scope was just replaced at Burris. They cleaned the scope inside and out, fully recoil & waterproof tested the scope and centered the dials before returning. Burris has a full lifetime warranty and they were very good to deal with. Functionally this scope is perfect. There are a couple ring marks, no big deal. I don't see any scratches on the lenses.

I'm only selling this scope to help fund a nightforce, so I can have a target rifle and a hunting rifle setup basically the same. With over 600 posts on this site over the past few years, I've bought and sold a number of items here. This is a square deal and a nice price for a very nicely setup scope.

new260003.jpg

DSCN0344.jpg

DSCN0341.jpg

DSCN0343.jpg

Last edited: