Burris 6-24x50 xtr lr on sale

Well don't know what to say. since I've posted it shows that they are now $999.00 from R&l archery the others were on sale from optics sale. Brad

No I didn't (foolishness) I only have 1 long range rifle and have a nightforce riding it so hard to justify another scope but at this price I should of bought one anyway if nothing more than resale or trading material. I'll have to keep watching this as a few will come up for sale at this price then back up, then a few more. Told my father-n-law about it this morning when they were on sale agin. Don't know if he got one or not. I hope so. He is a big fan of burris scopes. Truth be known, they probably are the best value of quality for price and also made in the USA. Brad

I inquired about the status of my order and received this:

JAN 08, 2013 | 09:21AM CST
Dear Jason,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this situation. We have looked into it, and our records indicate that we attempted to send you an email notifying you of the situation. We are sorry if it wasn't received.

The reason we were trying to reach out to you is, regrettably, there will be a slight delay in shipping your order # 112-7942586-1450619(OM- 296128). We began processing your order as our internal inventory showed it to be in stock and available for immediate shipment. After your order was approved for shipment, our shipping and receiving department went to pick the item from our warehouse only to find the location of your item to be empty.

We have already placed an order to get restocked on this model. Once the shipment comes in, your order will be the first one to be filled. We are pleased to report this new shipment is expected in within the next 5-7 business days. If you would prefer to cancel your order and not wait or would like to choose an alternative item that is in stock, please let us know as soon as possible. We are always available to assist you with choosing alternative models that may accommodate your needs.

We can be reached Monday through Friday, 8.30AM until 6.00PM CST.
Toll-Free: 888.678.4272
International: 1.847.777.0255

Again, we would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding regarding this issue. We are working with the manufacturer to get the matter resolved and to get this item to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Michele - Customer Service Representative
OpticSale

They were prompt in getting back to me.

I inquired about the status of my order and received this:

JAN 08, 2013 | 09:21AM CST
Dear Jason,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this situation. We have looked into it, and our records indicate that we attempted to send you an email notifying you of the situation. We are sorry if it wasn't received.

The reason we were trying to reach out to you is, regrettably, there will be a slight delay in shipping your order # 112-7942586-1450619(OM- 296128). We began processing your order as our internal inventory showed it to be in stock and available for immediate shipment. After your order was approved for shipment, our shipping and receiving department went to pick the item from our warehouse only to find the location of your item to be empty.

We have already placed an order to get restocked on this model. Once the shipment comes in, your order will be the first one to be filled. We are pleased to report this new shipment is expected in within the next 5-7 business days. If you would prefer to cancel your order and not wait or would like to choose an alternative item that is in stock, please let us know as soon as possible. We are always available to assist you with choosing alternative models that may accommodate your needs.

We can be reached Monday through Friday, 8.30AM until 6.00PM CST.
Toll-Free: 888.678.4272
International: 1.847.777.0255

Again, we would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding regarding this issue. We are working with the manufacturer to get the matter resolved and to get this item to you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Michele - Customer Service Representative
OpticSale

They were prompt in getting back to me.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts