Burbon Tonight !

Go big or go home!
1593226056888.png

Mine comes in 5 gallon buckets. That's big. I'm having miss February/ec1117 tonight. She's almost 2.5 yrs old today. In small batch that's getting premium. 5 gallon batches only need 6 months in the barrel to be about equal to a 4 yr old in a 53 gallon barrel.
This is the best batch yet. 3rd sour mash and the ec1117 is some really good yeast.
Shep

I use the VA hospital and my VA is only running at 25% capacity. I was real sick for 4 weeks and they wouldn't test me. They told me if I got sucker call an ambulance and go to emergency room and I would get tested then. So I may or may not have had it at this point.
Shep

I use the VA hospital and my VA is only running at 25% capacity. I was real sick for 4 weeks and they wouldn't test me. They told me if I got sucker call an ambulance and go to emergency room and I would get tested then. So I may or may not have had it at this point.
Shep
Thank you for your Service !
Hope for a Speedy recovery for you.

Rum Man

Bought a weighted point, at that! But forgot to opt-in for my moose tag...DOH!
I'm out of the game for right now . That Open Heart Surgery set me back a bit . I think it would be way to much to go Goat /Sheep hunting for me . I can do the Elk / Deer !
The long range shooting has been fun too !
The Young Buck's can go get them Critters up high !

Rum Man

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.