Bullseye Camera System vs. Targetcam

I am the proud owner of the Bullseye 1000 yard model. Mine is limited to 300 yards but it is so much fun that I hate to part with it even for a week. I would miss it, I couldn't resist the pun. It is the first camera system I have seen at my club so I do not have experience with any other. I need more distance, at least 550 yards, but otherwise I am happy. The battery seems to last about 4 hours. It is very slow to charge. Overnight at least. :)

Attachments

• P1020099.jpg
    P1020099.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 109
  • P1020095.jpg
    P1020095.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 106
Our system should reach 1000+ yards with no problem - it sounds as if something is not right with your kit - I believe you contacted our office and we are going to do a full swap - we'll send the kit out so you have your replacement, then we can get the older one back so you won't be without a kit.

We run the batteries 5+ hours all the time, I am sure once you get the replacement kit things will work as you need. If not, of course contact us and we'll make sure you are up and running!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.