Bullet seating depth help

Enoptics

I love the technical aspects of firearms. I want the most accurate ammunition I can get and I don't want it unavailable when I need it. Those are the reasons I wanted to reload.

I work in the archery industry and am crazy about my gear. We slow motion bare shafts to see what they do on their own. For example, mine spin left, so I fletch left 3 degree offset with 4 1.75" vanes. I then group tune at 100+ yards playing with length and point weight.

I say all that because I feel reloading is similar (yet more dangerous potentially), and it's not what I do for a living. LOL.

I also fish competitively for bass, so if Mikecr wants to tell me where the fish are, I'm all ears. LOL

I loaded my first test rounds. Stopped .2 gr short of max due to cold and a deeper seating depth. Will keep watch for pressure all the way.

Thanks everyone for your help!
Steve

Attachments

• 9626B4BF-93E9-4739-8D39-21AAC5C2F98D.jpeg
    9626B4BF-93E9-4739-8D39-21AAC5C2F98D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 63
do not worry
[QUOTE="BoomFlop, post: 1808206, member: 55851" I'm worried about the amount of neck tension the little 40 will have at 2.26 OAL.[/QUOTE]

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.