Bullet fail...Accubond CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would we actually expend the brain cells to create/read 15 pages of nonsense if the topic was" My premium (Insert whoever youre mad at) failed on my first sasquatch kill at 2383 yds! I was gonna be a rich man cuz I found a saquatch and now its nosler/barnes/berger/sierras FAULT! The preceding silliness is only slightly less likely to ACTUALLY OCCUR than the jug incident.
Please realize when you are bashing a bullet company that some of have shot gazillions of rounds into jugs,cows,deer.elk,dirt,unicorns etc. and we are pretty good at determining when 2+2=5. Your description 2+2= 17 give or take. BSing those with waaaaay more experience is tough which is why people with experience dont make up stories that will be patently false. A bullet cannot do what you said it did. PERIOD!
I will beleive in the 3 turn kennedy bullet before this. When you make up a story keep physics and material sciences in mind please. It works better.

Imagine me as DR EVIL. "Adam I will give you ......1 million dollars for photographic evidence of that jug not moving on impact"........lmao

I shot a 53" bull moose at 30 yards in September with a 300 gr Accubond loaded just shy of 2900 fps in my 30" barreled 338 Edge, the bullet was never recovered but created a nice straight wound channel and jellied all the organs, awesome scene of immediate DRT, my brother shot a 61" bull at 120 yards a few days later with his 30-378 WBY and 180 gr Accubond bullet, same exact results !

Would we actually expend the brain cells to create/read 15 pages of nonsense if the topic was" My premium (Insert whoever youre mad at) failed on my first sasquatch kill at 2383 yds! I was gonna be a rich man cuz I found a saquatch and now its nosler/barnes/berger/sierras FAULT! The preceding silliness is only slightly less likely to ACTUALLY OCCUR than the jug incident.
Please realize when you are bashing a bullet company that some of have shot gazillions of rounds into jugs,cows,deer.elk,dirt,unicorns etc. and we are pretty good at determining when 2+2=5. Your description 2+2= 17 give or take. BSing those with waaaaay more experience is tough which is why people with experience dont make up stories that will be patently false. A bullet cannot do what you said it did. PERIOD!
I will beleive in the 3 turn kennedy bullet before this. When you make up a story keep physics and material sciences in mind please. It works better.

L:DL!

Hey immature *******, maybe it's time for you to grow up!

Crazy stuff happens with bullets when you shoot a lot...maybe if you leave the computer screen for a while and actually go learn to shoot then your opinion will matter! Until then, stick to playing keyboard commando dooshbag.

You are right crazy things DO HAPPEN. What doesnt happen is a milk jug holds 5k COMBINED energy from two shots showing textbook expansion and the jug didnt move. Many inexplicable things happen while shooting. This is not one of them. This is a sasquatch story. Go get us a video and then come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.