Bull Crap ! ! !

IMHO
if the law enforcement does a " no knock " forced entry in most cases they have been watchng that house for some time and have some solid proof of illeagal activity. I'm no saying that mistakes don't happen. But if your house is being raided by the police there is a reason and the home owner knows what that is.

Yes that is BS. And I don't agree with that. I don't think they should handle it in that manner. For domestic violence? Unless in the case of they show up while it is in progress and see someone in danger. But to just show up for a domestic violence call and just come flying through the door; is BS! What they did to your brother IS bs and inexcusable. I was just saying the majority of the time, for the element of surprise, for raid purposes, they know why their kickin in your door. Ie ( an undercover was in there and was sold drugs and seen their operation ) proof of illeagal activity. Most of the cases I've heard of was because they were seling drugs out of their houses. I know of individuals that the local police are watching their homes for that purpose. And I don't associate with them for that reason.

Well if they're watching the house enough to know they're actually at the right one, they would also know when & how to serve warrant without busting any doors down(reducing risk).

Innocent until proven otherwise? - Or killed by investigation of it?
I assume malice on the part of LE, until proven otherwise. But I won't bust their doors down, they need to stay away from mine.

That was my point. Watching the house to know their at the right one. That usually means there is a reason that they are watching it and a reason to raid it.

That's an example of 'stormtrooper raids' on a schedule. They gave no warning before storming the dwelling. But their lies have already caught up with them. They are already exposed as jolly killing cowards. Their entire basis for any action, much less disgraceful actions, fallen apart.

They could have(therefore should have) served warrant in manys ways that didn't involve murdering the suspect.
But;
If you care to do so, you could follow that story, and more daily, to predictable end where nobody is actually held accountable. It's all 'legal'...

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.