Built around the 92 gr 25 cal Hammer Hunter

I got some trigger time in Saturday, I'm pushing it really hard ( That's all I know how to do ) and broke in to the 3800's but it's on the ragged edge, I have a couple more powder combos to try yet but I do believe that I'm gonna end up somewhere around 3700 and that was my goal so all is good so far
Bean View attachment 215200
Hot Da_m! I LOVE IT!

OK, give us more. Bbl length, magic added, etc.
Rem 700 action with a 23.5 inch Brux 4 groove, RL17 with a CCI 200 primer, Nosler Brass ( which I'n not thrilled with) .0035 Neck tension with a 1/8 turn Lee FCD ,It's a warm load but nothing dangerous

Last edited:
My Latest project is finally about to see the light of day, Between the Rona and a knee replacement it took a while to get everything rounded up. 25-06 AI built around the 92 gr Hammer Hunter's, as soon as the Absolutes turn up in 25 cal I'm gonna make the switch, Hope to get some trigger time Saturday

View attachment 214457View attachment 214459View attachment 214460

what twist? What makes it build around that grain of hammer? I've got a 25-06 coming from the smith in the next couple days and I'm looking forward to picking your brain. Already got the Lee FCD ordered...

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.