Build velocity pool?

If you see this here or in the pm first don't matter, if it's up to me what you do with this stuff I'd say give them to a young/new shooter or take a teenager shooting sometime with this stuff. With prices and shortages now would be a discouraging time to be getting into shooting, and we don't want the new people starting out discouraged. That goes for all of us too while we're at it…if you can, i think it's a good idea to take young people shooting/help them afford to do it every now and then.

If you see this here or in the pm first don't matter, if it's up to me what you do with this stuff I'd say give them to a young/new shooter or take a teenager shooting sometime with this stuff. With prices and shortages now would be a discouraging time to be getting into shooting, and we don't want the new people starting out discouraged. That goes for all of us too while we're at it…if you can, i think it's a good idea to take young people shooting/help them afford to do it every now and then.
Very admirable sir! Good on you.

Got one ALOT bigger than this one in the works right now that's gonna take me awhile but I can promise you the 270TH is next on the list. Would be interested to see you play with maybe H1000 or H4831 for a comparision to the R26.
Imr 7828 (now discontinued but not in ssc form), original rl25 (most underrated magnum powder I think), and imr enduron 7977 also warrant a look :)

I've heard good things on all those too. My 7mag is a drill with H4831. I tried R26 and got great speed and decent groups but shot for shot there was a considerable difference in barrel temp. I think Muddy better order another barrel just like this one. By the time he gets done testing everyones suggestions he'll have the first one shot out lol.