Build velocity pool?

My wife is usuallly much smarter than me for remembering where things are…except when she's pregnant. Pregnancy brain is real! Can't tell you how many times i found the keys or her phone or random pens in the freezer. But now things are back to normal…I lose things and she tries not to judge me too much.

also amen about finding them when the replacement arrives. I've needed glasses since I was 5 and have found quite a few pairs shortly after my parents finally gave up and got me new ones…

My latest mental error was expensive. I misplaced my truck key fob and a full set of keys (house, son's house tool chest etc..)
and after search everywhere I could think for 5 weeks I gave up and ordered another truck fob from the RAM dealer, I was told that the computer shows only 10 of that particular fob ( 2015 RAM 1500) were located in the U.S. Also was told those dealers may not want to give them up. Long story short they found one in Miami dealership and my fob was replace to the tune of $311.75 . I found the original fob and key ring less than a week later. 😢

Attached is updated chart of guesses. 338dude and Huntz need to offer new guess since their velocity was previously taken.

Loading up today break in loads and will post up some general velocities to show where it is at right now. Nothing fancy using up some Hornady 130SP's I think.
Thanks,
Craig

Attachments

• 2021.07.05-270Win-156HH.pdf
    415.2 KB · Views: 104
My latest mental error was expensive. I misplaced my truck key fob and a full set of keys (house, son's house tool chest etc..)
and after search everywhere I could think for 5 weeks I gave up and ordered another truck fob from the RAM dealer, I was told that the computer shows only 10 of that particular fob ( 2015 RAM 1500) were located in the U.S. Also was told those dealers may not want to give them up. Long story short they found one in Miami dealership and my fob was replace to the tune of $311.75 . I found the original fob and key ring less than a week later. 😢
Hope you got kissed with a reacharound,,.

Attached is updated chart of guesses. 338dude and Huntz need to offer new guess since their velocity was previously taken.

Loading up today break in loads and will post up some general velocities to show where it is at right now. Nothing fancy using up some Hornady 130SP's I think.
Thanks,
Craig