Bug Holes/Southern Precision Rifles

What would a rebarrel cost? I know there would be some variables but just curious of it. Currently have an older Remington 700 in .270 that I'm sure has a wore out barrel so looking at some options.

Greg and Russ have done 3 barrels for me. The first was a custom wildcat chambering on my reamer, the next was a bug nuts barrel for a remage, and I just got back yesterday a third which was stock work and a special order Bartlien CF barrel with their special steel. Their work is on-time and if they see something questionable (ie fired brass from an earlier rifle didn't fit my reamer chamber) they call. The first two are as accurate as anything I've owned, I haven't gotten to shoot the third, but I'm expecting the same.

The cost for a rebarrel is going to vary based on if you want a shouldered barrel or if you go with a bug nut barrel, or if you want shouldered, or if you want painted. You can get a pretty good guess looking at the Bugholes website and adding the cost of the barrel you want and then the work you want. I have paid 600'ish low end (nut prefit) to 1300'ish (shouldered CF with long life steel). These are based on using a Bartlien/Kreiger which is 350+ as part of the cost. With SPR, you pick your barrel either based on his stock online, or what you want to wait for and that is the starting point for the cost.

Howdy folks I am in the Nashville area and I am not far from Bug Holes/ Southern Precision Rifles. I am going to have him rebarrel my 7mm STW Rem 700 Sendero. Has anyone worked with Greg in the past? I have heard good things about his work.
Southern Precision a.k.a ., Bugholes is my gunsmith. Responsive and easy to do business with. Owner is Greg Young, and he excels at keeping projects moving along correctly.

Howdy folks I am in the Nashville area and I am not far from Bug Holes/ Southern Precision Rifles. I am going to have him rebarrel my 7mm STW Rem 700 Sendero. Has anyone worked with Greg in the past? I have heard good things about his work.
The best guys in the world to work with. Nothing but good things to say about them.
Chip