Bug Holes/Southern Precision Rifles

G

General RE LEE

Howdy folks I am in the Nashville area and I am not far from Bug Holes/ Southern Precision Rifles. I am going to have him rebarrel my 7mm STW Rem 700 Sendero. Has anyone worked with Greg in the past? I have heard good things about his work.

J

jjmp

OP ,that’s a fine choice,you will have many options to choose from before the work starts ,it’s important to tell your smith your goals for your rifle ,nice to see your so close ,that’s warrants a personal visit by you ,Congrats in advance,👏👏🤣,Cheers!!!

SixDemonBag

SixDemonBag

LRH Team Member
Howdy folks I am in the Nashville area and I am not far from Bug Holes/ Southern Precision Rifles. I am going to have him rebarrel my 7mm STW Rem 700 Sendero. Has anyone worked with Greg in the past? I have heard good things about his work.
They chambered my Proof Sendero 7SS for a Bighorn Origin using one of Rich's reamers.

Chamber - perfect. Tenon threads - perfect. Muzzle threads- perect. Ceracoat job - perfect, shipping and customer service - perf.... well, you get the trend here?

The rifle is a friggin laserbeam and I could not be happier.

338 dude

338 dude

LRH Team Member
He has re-barreled my 338 Lapua twice he does excellent work