Budget scope rings....... (Flame suit on)

BoltActionBrotherhood

Hey Fellas, I'm building a budget hunting rig, just throwing on a $300 vortex scope on there nothing special. I have some rifles that I'm running a 3k scope and a $300 base, and I have some cheaper vortex scopes with cheaper scope mounts.
I have never had any tracking or zero ships with any of my rifles. So that is my experience, I don't mind putting a budget scope mount on a budget scope.
So I'm wondering if any of you all have had any experience with budget rings in the $50-60 range. The option that stands out to me currently is the Vortex pro rings. Like these.
Let me know what you all recommend.
Thanks
Cory

I have Vortex Pro's on some scopes, and I don't think I could be happier.

Vote for DNZ in that price range too. I have two DNZ's holding on to two vipers on rem700 rifles that I let me kids and friends use to hunt. Never had a problem with the mounts but I do follow torque specs closely single it's a single screw on aluminum.
Edit - the game reaper is the units I have I think.

I use DNZ and have no complaints. I put Vortex Pro Rings on my dad's Golden Eagle at his request and they've been trouble free also.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.