BSA Tactical Mil-Mil Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4-14x 44mm Side Focus 1/10 Mil Adjustments

BuckyFan69

Anyone have any experience with this scope? I have a Savage 110 FP 300 Win mag I thought about buying this for. Would love the new Huskemaw 3X12 but it's not in the budget right now. The reviews on Midway seem good but concerned about it holding up to the repeated recoil of a 300. Worth a try or should I stash the $250 in the gun safe for the Huskemaw?

Thanks,
Darrin

Re: BSA Tactical Mil-Mil Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4-14x 44mm Side Focus 1/10 Mil Adjustm

In my experience playing with a couple growing up, BSA is terrible. These are by far the worst scope I have used. It would not hol a zero at all and glass was far from clear. Maybe someone else has a different experience though. I would hold off and save up.

Re: BSA Tactical Mil-Mil Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4-14x 44mm Side Focus 1/10 Mil Adjustm

Seriously doubt thats gonna hold up on a 300WM..

be better to save up and get the one you want.. dont settle for the cheap one.
you will regret it.

I had a lower end BSA that I put on a 10/22. When shot, the reticle would rotate from the recoil. Imagine shooting through an X. I'd put that $250 in the safe.

That's what I figured, but doesn't hurt to ask. Thanks guys.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.