Brux Barrels Experiences

Here is a couple of pics of my 6.5 mm Sherman. Brux barrel hybred fluted, one in eight twist, vais brake, stiller action, HS stock, atlas bipod. I finished the barel with #13 glass beads to match the action as close as possible.
Target is 3 shots at 100 yards with a 160 Matix at 3060 Fps.

Great tubes and better people. You will not regret. Always nice and helpful on the phone and usually get pretty close to their delivery targets. Have a 22-250 AI. a 330 Dakota, and having a 6.5 creedmoor built right now with brux. All shoot well and will make sub 1/4 moa with tuned ammo. Shot lots of groups in the fours at 250 yds. They seem to hold up well too. gun)

Thanks for the input guys! These barrels definitely look like they shoot without a doubt! Haven't heard a bad thing about them yet!

There are people out there who have had a bad experience with a Brux barrel. the key here is to watch how the manufacturer reacts to the complaint. as I stated before my experiences (3X) are all very positive. I have also had good experiences with other manufacturers. The decision is up to you, but rest assured Brux is a top notch company.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.