• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Brux Barrel

Timeout

FS low round count Brux one in 8 twist barrel, chambered in 6 Dasher Lapua. Borescopes great. Was a 6BR on a rifle I bought. I had it rechambered to 6 Dasher Lapua with a PTG reamer. It is a .272" no turn neck chamber with a .104" freebore. Threaded for 700 Remington action. Measures 23 1/2". Dimensions are a straight taper 1.205" to .928" at the muzzle. Barrel has a recessed target crown. Heavy recoil lug included. Price is $210.00 Shipped in the lower 48. Thanks for looking.

Brux Barrel 6 Dasher.jpg

Last edited:
From what I was told and what I shot it, under 400. Could send you some borescope pictures by email if you PM me your email address. I'm deer hunting today in an area with poor cell service, so it would be tomorrow. Thanks for your interest.

From what I was told and what I shot it, under 400. Could send you some borescope pictures by email if you PM me your email address. I'm deer hunting today in an area with poor cell service, so it would be tomorrow. Thanks for your interest.

Pm sent

Price reduced $210.00 shipped. Borescope pics available by email. PM me for pics.