• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bruno's (10) LB. Case RELOADER 22 and (5) LB RELOADER 17

I got me a 8lb jug of RL-23, came out to $45.00 per pound but I guess it could have been worse.

True. I put some Staball 6.5 in my cart at Brownells for $34.95/# and they were $20 shipping and $20 hazmat.
That's a decision you have to make quickly before it is a goner. Sacrifice $18 to have a powder you want/need or go without; the choice is always yours to make. It might not be the ideal price, but the key is it is available for you to purchase.

That's a decision you have to make quickly before it is a goner. Sacrifice $18 to have a powder you want/need or go without; the choice is always yours to make. It might not be the ideal price, but the key is it is available for you to purchase.
I get it. Luckily I have been well stocked for some time now. I'm just starting to get low so I don't *have* to overpay (at least in my mind) yet. I start to get nervous when I get below 5# of a powder that I use across multiple calibers.