BRUNO Shooter Supply- customer service

jhibbard24

Has anyone else had issues with BRUNOS Shooter Supply. I had never ordered from them before and I had never heard a single bad thing. After placing an order for an 'in-stock' barrel my card was charged and I recieved an email for the order confirmation... now after waiting, i haven't received anything as far as a shipping confirmation or tracking order. I have tried emailing and tried calling all 3 of their phone numbers with no answers and with no returns to my messages. WTH !!!

They have always been good to me. I would not get to concerned. Try to remember anything related to the gun industry is swamped right now. These people are working overtime to keep up with the demand of a rage on anything gun related while also trying to protect the business they have invested in as their livelihood. Crazy times right now, I would cut them a little slack until you have a just reason to be upset.

JMO

Jeff

Thanx BROZ I tend to get impatient. It is frustrating with this whole fear about the gun rights and other BS that is trying to get thrown at us. Can't believe how insane the gun and shooting market is right now.

Thanx BROZ I tend to get impatient. It is frustrating with this whole fear about the gun rights and other BS that is trying to get thrown at us. Can't believe how insane the gun and shooting market is right now.

Insane Indeed, and imagine how frustrating it is for those who worked hard to develop a business in this industry when every day brings a new threat.

I think you will hear from them, they are just in overload right now.:)

Jeff

I guess I am not alone, I to ordered an "In Stock" barrel from them on 6 Feb. I got the "Thank You for your purchase" e-mail, but nothing since then. The barrel I ordered in no longer in stock on their website so I guess it will show up here sooner or later.

Dave

as frusterating as It is I think it's all part of the (B.S) we are all seeing at the moment. Can't imagine what kind of crap BRUNO's is dealing with right now. just gotta hang in there and rest assured they are a good company.

I just posted this in the reloaders form.

I was just in Bruno's this morning and everyone in the store was assembling and packing shipments. Almost the entire floor and counters where covered in order sheets and material.

I should have taken pictures as it is really amazing to see how busy these shops are now.

I guess I am not alone, I to ordered an "In Stock" barrel from them on 6 Feb. I got the "Thank You for your purchase" e-mail, but nothing since then. The barrel I ordered in no longer in stock on their website so I guess it will show up here sooner or later.

Dave

Update;
Got a call from Lester yesterday to tell me that the "in-stock" barrel I ordered on the 6th, was NOT in stock when they got to my order.
I left it on backorder, hopefully they will get another one in some time in the foreseeable future.
I do appreciate the phone call vs another computer generated e-mail, guess they are doing the best they can.

Dave

I've had similar experiences lately with Midway, Lee Precision, and Sinclair. It's just the way things are right now everybody is effected, not much you can do but place your order and check on it after a week or so if you haven't heard anything.:rolleyes:

how long should a guy expect for an order to take to be filled? I ordered some powder a while back and was just curious if anyone knows about how long it is taking them to fill orders and get them out the door.

My apology goes out to the crew at Bruno's. I recieved my barrel that i ordered in a very timely manner and I have nothing to complain about. It is very frustrating dealing with this countries fiasco with all the talk of loses our rights and causing the whole shooting industry to go crazy. This is are hobby and for some a way of life and its a down right mess. A guy can't even hardly find powder, primers, brass, bullets, etc.

It's just crazy out there and there appears to be no end to it. My LGS is almost empty of everything. Shipping times are measured in weeks instead of hours and the gougers are busy pizzing everybody off. When this thing does finally settle down and it will, there are folks that I'll not ever do business with again. I've seen bricks of .22's going for as much as $60 and plain old primers at $75.... Absolute craziness.

I placed an order with them on 2/18 for brass for my .338 Lapua. Immediately got an email back with an order number, but they have yet to charge my credit card, and I have yet to get my brass. I've sent 3 emails and have called numerous times and just get a busy signal. I do understand it's crazy out there, as a purchaser of something though, it gets me a little edgy when I provide my credit card number over the internet, and nothing has happened yet.

Update, just received an email back stating that they are starting to pull orders from 2/1, I'm going to be in for quite a wait, being that I placed my order on 2/18.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.