BROWNING X-BOLT LONG RANGE 300 RUM 1/8 TWIST

When was this rifle from? Not that it's changed or been redesigned but just curious
I'm pretty sure my rifle was a '19 model. So not recent. But no more browning for me. However, I'm glad I bought the rifle, I learned a lot with it and now I have much nicer rifles because of it. For the amount I spent trying to get it to work like I expected, I could have built a nicer rifle myself, with the help of a local smith for any lathe work needed.

I'm pretty sure my rifle was a '19 model. So not recent. But no more browning for me. However, I'm glad I bought the rifle, I learned a lot with it and now I have much nicer rifles because of it. For the amount I spent trying to get it to work like I expected, I could have built a nicer rifle myself, with the help of a local smith for any lathe work needed.
All right, that makes sense.

It's a moot point now for me, they apparently aren't making this anymore according to their 2023 catalogue, as far as ordering one in goes, and within Canada the ones from previous years have evaporated it seems. Just as well! Now I need to get something else haha.

My brother's 300 RUM may likely become a 30 Nosler after barrel is toast, largely due to magazine limitations. I've got a 30 Nosler reamer that will be a good fit too. However, we both prefer the 300 RUM.