Browning X-Bolt Hell's Canyon

I was looking at the Longe range version, not the McMillan one, since he is not into Reloading right now, I was thinking 6.5 Creedmor. I am trying to get his head into Reloading, to expand his caliber choice, I have a 28 Nosler built by Alliance Custom Armory and would go the custom route, but since he is not into reloading right now and will be heading to college after graduation, figured something he could buy over the counter and be very accurate. Once I can bring him over to the dark side, then we will expand his cartridge selection. Plus, I will be building my own rifles in a few years.

I own three. I purchased my first X-bolt the first year they came out. Never a hiccup with any of them. All are accurate and dependable. Wife has one too. She may be getting rid of hers since she is recoil shy and "thinks" the 7mm08 kicks a lot more than her .243. :)

I would be interested in buying your 7mm-08. Been looking for that gun for my son.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.