Browning X-Bolt Hells Canyon Long Range. Accurate?

Despotes

What's the word with the accuracy with this model? I'm comparing this to the Weatherby Vanguard line up and getting mixed opinions. The lack of free floating on the Vanguard is worrisome. I've read barrel heating/accuracy issues with the regular Hells Canyon, but not the Long Range.

I have the Hell's Canyon, McMillan in 6.5prc. Great shooter, 1 hole with factory 143eldx. I bought it because of the 1:7 twist, I want to reload the 156EOL's. Still can't find any yet. It does heat up a little quicker than expected. No issues with time in between 3 shot strings. I bought it for hunting anyway. I did get the lighter trigger spring as I could not adjust mine past 4#. It is now around 2.25#. More than the OP asked for, just trying to help.

love my HCLR xbolts. i have two. both shoot great. last 1000 yard steel shoot i have 4 shots in 6-7" group. 😊👍 shooting milkjugs at 1000 with a factory rifle. (did update the trigger spring, now it fires at 1.6# - passes the 4' drop test.

love my HCLR xbolts. i have two. both shoot great. last 1000 yard steel shoot i have 4 shots in 6-7" group. 😊👍 shooting milkjugs at 1000 with a factory rifle. (did update the trigger spring, now it fires at 1.6# - passes the 4' drop test.
both mine are 6.5's one creedmoor and one PRC