Browning x bolt Hells Canyon 27 nosler.

I got my 170 gr burgers ready to load he wasnt sure what the twist was so I hope they fly right. A company in salt lake city put it all together for him. I cant wait to send him the pictures of the groups it shoots.

Retired Marine, started reloading 15 years ago and I've seen all kinds of guns and different calibers but I've been reading on the two new rifles 27 Nosler and 6.8 Western. I've done as much research as posted and I'm really set on 27 Nosler but can't find rifle or ammo on any site and I've tried 20 gun shops. I would love to find Hells Canyon x bolt 27 Nosler and mate it with Burris Eliminator 4 scope shooting 165 gr bullets.
Welcome to LRH from another feller in NC. You'll enjoy your time here and learn much. Back to the 27 Nosler - have not seen any rifles in it nor ammo. If 28 Nosler would fill the bill, MidSouth Guns in Wagram has Browning and Bergara along with Nosler ammo.

Welcome to LRH from another feller in NC. You'll enjoy your time here and learn much. Back to the 27 Nosler - have not seen any rifles in it nor ammo. If 28 Nosler would fill the bill, MidSouth Guns in Wagram has Browning and Bergara along with Nosler ammo.
Thanks for info, I'm really hung up on 27 Nosler for tons of reasons and the 28 Nosler starts getting into that 7mm mag recoil and my recently repaired twice shoulder might not agree with it. I'll just have to wait until Browning gets back on the ball and starts producing them again. Shocking to see cartridges of the year. 27 Nosler and 6.8 western in every magazine and see the ballastics and performance which blows away everything from 6.5 Creedmoor to 300 win mag and yet the Biden craziness has everyone scared. I know 5 people who would buy 27 Nosler right now and 5 boxes of both gr ammo if Browning would get on the ball.