• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning RMEF X-bolt 300 WIN MAG

liv4thehunt

Browning RMEF X-bolt 300 WIN MAG, 26 inch barrel with a Harrell's Precision muzzle brake, EGW 20 Moa picatinny rail, Weaver Mounts, Nikon Monarch 4-16x50. $1200 Chris [email protected]. FullSizeRender (1).jpg

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Very interested in this rifle. How many rounds have been fired? Are you the original owner? Would you sell rifle only?

95 rounds have been fired in this gun. Yes I am the original owner, gun was new last spring. Would sell gun only for $950 plus shipping. It really likes the Sierra 210 matchking with 77 grains of H1000. My Magnetospeed chronograph had it at 2960. This combo made consistent hits this summer on an 11 inch gong at 1140 yards.

Thanks for the reply but thats just too high for me. I can get one brand new for close to that price.

No problem. It didn't really make sense for me to split it up anyway. I have $1150 just into the gun and brake, and the rail will only work on an X-bolt. All together I have $1665 into this gun not including tax and shipping.